Clinical Anatomy By Regions 9E
Ideal for medical, dental, allied health, and nursing programs, this book guides students through the fundamentals of human anatomy, explaining the how and why behind each structure, and offering readers the hands-on guidance they need to make sound clinical choices.
Organized by body region from surface to deep structures, this new edition features:
* Updated design and layout allowing for a shorter, more focused text
* Enhanced color illustrations and art program to facilitate visual learning
* Basic Clinical Anatomy sections with essential information on gross anatomic structures of clinical significance
* Chapter Objectives that focus students on material most important to their preparedness for the patient encounter
* Clinical Notes highlighting the clinical importance of anatomical information
* Embryologic Notes with insight on developmental anatomy
* Numerous examples of clinical images to support the text
* Surface Anatomy sections explaining surface landmarks of important structures
* Online E-Book and Interactive Question Bank
Hassle free returns on eligible items if our product does not meet your expectations. Simply send the item back to us or return at our location within 30 days of purchase. Please read our Returns Policy for more information.