Caring For your Uniforms Is As Easy As It Can Be...
Just be Sure To Follow Steps
- Before you wash your uniform ther's one thing we must advice. Don't forget to try it on and make sure it's the correct size.
- Read the label with the specific washing instructions for you to take. Because each uniform may be different. This will keep you from making a mistake!
- Some things to remember especially from the start, is to always sort your colors. Keeping darks and light apart.
- Turn your garments inside out.
- Do Not add bleach to your colors or whites.You want to keep your uniforms looking bright.
- Do Not overload your washer. Now this is the key! Use plenty of cold water to rinse uniform detergent free.
- Set on a perment press or cool, when you are using your dryer. You would not want to put them in a deep fryer!
- Don't forget to load your dryer with some room to spare and when your cycles finished hang or fold with care!
Commercial laundries use extremely hot water and strong detergent which we Do Not Suggest. Instead, using your own water and dryer will work the best!