Waylite are ideal for activities in which professionals spend many hours standing and tend to have fatigue and discomfort in their feet and legs, namely: Operating Room, Hospitals and other Health Institutions, Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Developed by WOCK® for environments that require the highest standards of hygiene, Steri–Tech™ technology allows sterilization up to 134 °C and has antimicrobial and odor resistant properties.
- While its antistatic capacity increases safety, comfort and quality are properly ensured by its high durability and wear resistance.
- Impact absorption: A simple and practical punch that provides an ideal posture. The heel design allows the absorption of impacts and prevents the appearance of micro-injuries, as well as the feeling of tired legs.
- The Z-Absorption technology works as a shock absorber that absorbs the impacts of flat or step walking, enhancing comfort and protecting joints. At the same time, the structure results in a lighter clog, increasing resistance to fatigue.
- Non-slip: The simplest clog for heavy use and excellent grip on slippery surfaces.
Directions for use:
It can be machine washed up to 90°C or sterilized at 134°C. Do not use aggressive detergents, solvents or corrosive cleaning products. To dry, place the bags in the air at room temperature. Keep away from heat sources. The model's useful life depends on factors such as the floor, hours of use, user weight, etc. We recommend using it with socks.